Instant Pot Spaghetti
Instant Pot Spaghetti is the easiest and yummiest recipe for Spaghetti that's all made with ease in the Instant Pot! Perfect for any night of the week.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey raw
- 14 oz spaghetti noodes uncooked and broken in half
- 2 cups skinnyish dish marinara or your favorite jar of marinara
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth/stock low sodium, if available
- 15 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- salt & pepper to taste
Turn the Instant Pot on to Saute mode. Add ground turkey and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Continue to cook until browned.
Break spaghetti noodes in half and layer on top of the ground turkey, followed by the sauce, diced tomatoes, worscestershire sauce, hot sauce, and chicken broth. Push spaghetti peices down if they aren't covered by the liquid. Do not stir together!
Seal Instant Pot and set to manual high pressure for 8 minutes. When the timer goes off do a quick release. The spaghetti will have a lot of liquid on top, but just stir it real good. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1-1/2 cups
WW Green Plan: 7 Points | WW Blue Plan: 7 Points | WW Purple Plan: 7 Points
Calories: 360, Fat: 6.3g, Saturated fat: 1.4g, Protein: 23.1g, Sugar: 7.2g, Fiber: 5.4g
Note: If using store bought marinara sauce points/calories are subject to change.