Tuna Pasta Salad (O Salad)
a delicious creamy summer pasta salad filled with hard boiled egg whites, tuna, celery, peas, and spices.
- 8 oz dry pasta, O's, shells, or elbows noodles
- 10 oz tuna packed in water drained (two cans)
- 6 eggs hardboiled, yolks removed, chopped *if on WW and you're on blue/purple you can use 4 whole eggs with yolks.
- 3/4 cup peas canned or frozen
- 2 ribs celery chopped finely
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion found with other dried spices in grocery store
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to directions and rinse with cold water. In a large mixing bowl add tuna, chopped celery, celery salt, minced onion. Mix together thoroughly. Then add cooked pasta, hard boiled eggs, peas, mayo, and mustard. Mix until completely combined. Salt & Pepper to taste if you think it needs it! Cover and place into the fridge for 35-40 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Suggested Serving Size: 1-1/4 cup
WW Green: 7 Points | WW Blue: 6 Points | WW Purple: 6 Points (2 Points if you use whole wheat pasta)
319 calories 8g fat, 1g saturated fat, 34.8g carbohydrates, 6.4g fiber, 2.4g sugar, 28.5g protein (calculated with My Fitness Pal)
Delicious tip: For additional points/calories crumble a handful of plain potato chips on top for instant magic.