Mom's Chicken & Rice
Old-fashioned chicken and rice, lightened up for the perfect Sunday dinner.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time1 hour hr
Author: Star @ the skinny-ish dish
- 1 10.5 oz 98% Fat Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 10.5 oz Can of Water (just fill the cream of chicken soup can with water)
- 1 cup Long Grain White Rice (Plain White rice- do NOT use Instant or Minute Rice)
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken Breast, raw
- 1 Packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the chicken breast into small, uniform bite-size pieces.
In a large bowl, add chicken breast, soup mix, cream of chicken soup, water, and rice. Mix well until combined.
In a lightly sprayed casserole dish, add the chicken and rice mixture. Cover tightly with tin foil.
Place into the oven for 1 hour.
After removing from the oven, fluff the rice with a fork. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 heaping cup
270 Calories 2g fat. .5g sat fat. 29.5g carb. .5g fiber. 0g sugar. 29.5g protein
WeightWatchers Points: 4