Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
a lightened up twist on buffalo chicken dip!
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 4 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breasts
- 5 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups plain non fat greek yogurt
- 2 packets (16 tsp) Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Mix, unprepared
- 1/4 cup Franks Buffalo Wing hot sauce
- 1/2 cup green onions , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
In a crock pot add all of the ingredients above except for the chopped green onions. Mix together well. Let heat in crock pot for about 1 hour on low or until the cheeses are melted together. Mix in green onions and serve.
Servings size: 1/4 cup (packed). 2 Smart Points. 3 Points Plus. 110 Calories. 3g fat, 1.5g sat fat, 4g carbs, 1g sugar, 16g protein.
Daily Dose Tip: If serving at a family gathering or party this dip is best kept warm. Turn crock pot to warm and stir from time to time.