For an easy, fast and healthy biscuits n gravy breakfast recipe, look no further – this Biscuits and Gravy Bake is the answer. It’s got biscuits, golden eggs, rich sausage gravy, and melted cheese. And all that for only 7 Freestyle Points/8 Smart Points per serving!
I am a total breakfast lover! I also love brunch. And I also love brinner! Brinner, aka brupper… Is that a thing? I guess it is now! Seriously, I have shirts that say ‘Make Me Breakfast’ and ‘Pancake Queen.’ Breakfast is my jam! And nutritionists and diet experts will all tell you it’s the most important meal of the day.
This Biscuits and Gravy Bake is SO GOOD… every single time I eat it, it feels like I’m cheating. I’m telling you, it’s a dream! In fact, it’s so delicious, I’m 90% sure you’ll re-check the points and/or calories because you won’t believe me. But believe me, I have double- and triple-checked the points myself… I swear it’s the real deal!
Fear not, my friends. This is The Skinnyish Dish – I promise, if you stick with me and my recipes, I’ll never lead you astray.
Now I’m totally new to this blogging world, so please – BEAR WITH ME! I don’t know how far this will go, but I’ll try to post new recipes weekly, or as much as I possibly can.
Biscuits N Gravy Bake
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 7.5 oz Can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (These cans come in 4-packs), cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Beaters
- 1 pkg McCormick Country Gravy Mix , prepared with water
- 8 oz Jennie-O Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- Preheat Oven to 350. Lightly spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook 8oz of raw ground turkey sausage. Drain fat, and set aside.
- Cook the package of gravy mix according to directions, and set aside.
- Spread your biscuit pieces evenly into the dish. Pour egg beaters on top, followed by the prepared gravy, and then the sausage. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the oven and sprinkle cheese evenly. Bake another 10 minutes, and ENJOY!
7 Freestyle Smart Points (calculated with Weight Watchers Recipe Builder)
8 Smart Points (calculated with Weight Watchers Recipe Builder)
273 Calories 10g Fat, 22g Carbs, 1g Fiber, 23g Protein (Calculated with My Fitness Pal)
DAILY DOSE TIP: Cook all your turkey sausage, weigh it out, and freeze the other half for the next time you make this. (The cooked sausage weighs out to 5.5 oz for each half)