This post may contain affiliate links (meaning I earn a small comission if you purchase an item through a link I provide) I only provide shoppable links to items I love and are helpful. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For an easy, fast and healthy biscuits n gravy breakfast recipe, look no further – this Biscuits and Gravy Bake is the answer. It’s got biscuits, golden eggs, rich sausage gravy, and melted cheese. And all that for only 7 Freestyle Points/8 Smart Points per serving!
I am a total breakfast lover! I also love brunch. And I also love brinner! Brinner, aka brupper… Is that a thing? I guess it is now! Seriously, I have shirts that say ‘Make Me Breakfast’ and ‘Pancake Queen.’ Breakfast is my jam! And most nutritionists and diet experts will all tell you it’s the most important meal of the day.
This Biscuits and Gravy Bake is SO GOOD… every single time I eat it, it feels like I’m cheating. I’m telling you, it’s a dream! In fact, it’s so delicious, I’m 90% sure you’ll re-check the points and/or calories because you won’t believe me. But believe me, I have double- and triple-checked the points myself… I swear it’s the real deal!
Biscuits N Gravy BakePrint Recipe
- 3/4 cup Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1- 7.5 oz Can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits these are smaller biscuit and come ten to a can. cut into small pieces
- 1- 1/2 cups Egg Beaters or Liquid Egg Whites *see notes
- 1 pkg McCormick Country Gravy Mix prepared with water (I also use the Pioneer brand) found usually in the baking section with other spice/spice packets.
- 8 oz Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage, raw
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a pan cook 8 oz of ground turkey sausage. Drain fat and set aside.
- Cook the package of gravy mix according to directions and set aside.
- Place the cup up biscuit dough pieces evenly into the dish. Pour egg beaters on top, followed by the prepared gravy, and then the cooked sausage. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the oven and sprinkle cheese evenly. Bake another 10 minutes, and ENJOY!