This post may contain affiliate links (meaning I earn a small comission if you purchase an item through a link I provide) I only provide shoppable links to items I love and are helpful. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are a quick and easy seasoned potato side dish. These take just minutes to prep and cook which makes them a super easy weeknight side dish!
We love using our Air Fryer for side dishes especially when the oven is full or there are multiple pots on the the stove top. These Air Fryer Potatoes come out lightly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
You just need an Air Fryer, Potatoes, your favorite Seasoned Salt ( I always use Lawry’s), Olive Oil, and a few shots of cooking spray… and you’re less than half an hour away from a super tasty and almost effortless side dish.
How to make roasted potatoes in the air fryer
Grab some potatoes. I usually use these baby potatoes. Baby/petite potatoes can be found in the produce section of any grocery store by the other potatoes. Don’t have any on hand? That’s okay too. I use the regular size potatoes and just cut them into smaller chunks. Either one works great, but I really do love these baby potatoes just a bit more!
Here’s another photo of ’em for your viewing pleasure. Haha!
Preheat your Air Fryer for a few minutes. I just turn it on and get it going while I’m cutting up the potatoes.
If using the baby potatoes, go ahead and just quickly cut them into fourths.
Add olive oil & 1 teaspoon of Seasoned Salt.
Toss it all together.
Spray the basket with just a few sprays of cooking spray.
Throw the potatoes in the basket, and cook for 25-28 minutes. You’ll need to remove the basket every 6-7 minutes and shake well, then return and continue to cook.
The potatoes will have a nice golden brown color all over with a few delicious, dark-colored crispy bits in places.
Throw’m back in a bowl and then season a bit more with a tiny bit more seasoned salt, a little garlic powder, or just some salt & pepper. Be careful not to over-salt, you can always add a bit more later.
So easy, and sooo good!
I love these, and I know y’all will too.
More Air Fryer recipes to love:
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Ranch Carrots
- Firecracker Meatballs (oven or air fryer instructions)
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- 25 ounces baby/petite potatoes cut into fourths regular potatoes will work, you’ll just need to cut them into small chunks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt plus extra to taste
- cooking spray I use avocado or olive oil spray
- Let the Air Fryer preheat to 400 degrees for a few minutes.
- Toss cut up potatoes with olive oil and seasoned salt.
- Spray Air Fryer basket with a few sprays of cooking spray. Pile potatoes into basket and then spray potatoes with a few more sprays of cooking spray.
- Cook for about 25-28 minutes removing basket a few times, about every five minutes, and shaking it up.